To recap the Introduction:
- Even when you have access to a laptop, smart phone, and the Internet, you still have limited access to your personal information.
- You cannot easily or efficiently keep track of all channels through which important messages can reach you.
- Some messages are more important than others, but again you cannot easily determine this.
BeeDesk is in a position to help you solve three problems by:
- Becoming a single source for all of your personal information (private or shared), including online/offline documents and other communication types.
- Making all of your information discoverable in a universal way.
- Prioritizing how your data reaches you.
BeeDesk, however, does not own your data. You still use your favorite applications to create or edit them—BeeDesk is an aggregator.